Starform Transfer sheets
Transfer Sheets (10x23 cm) are specially developed to transfer remaining
negative parts of Starform Outline Stickers onto a workpiece in just one
The transfer sheets are made of transparent sticky film to which the
sticker parts can be attached. Since the film is less sticky than the
stickers, it releases the negative parts easily and therefore does not
damage the workpiece.
Instructions Starform Transfer Sheet:
1. Cut out the Starform Transfer Sheet slightly
larger than the sticker.
2. Remove the protective paper and stick the
Starform Transfer Sheet onto the sticker.
3. Press the Starform Transfer Sheet down firmly so
that it adheres to all parts of the sticker.
4. Peel away the whole sheet very carefully (starting
at a sharp corner).
5. Stick this onto the surface of your piece of work.
6. Once again, very carefully remove the Starform
Transfer Sheet starting at a sharp corner, so
that the sticker parts remain behind.
2012-2019 Hobbystickers Online
This is a publication from www.hobbystickers.com